SolidLicense .NET Description
SolidLicense is a software based license Protection system.
SolidLicense is delivered as libraries that you may include in your software statically or dynamically. Then you can use the functions from within your product. It can be directly included in your .NET project (therefore all .NET versions and .NET languages, like C# and VB, are supported).
You will get a license generator. This program you can use to generate license keys (strings). Additionally you will get the libraries that you may link with your software. These libraries contain funktions for checking license keys and for answering questions like:
- Is a license key entered by a customer valid?
- Is the license key on the computer where the customer wants to use is valid?
- How long (how many days) the license key is still valid?
- Is is an unrestricted key or a key for an evaluating version of your software?
- How many objects the customer is allowed to edit? (You may assign up to five additional attributes to the license key. These you can readout form your software later on.)
- Does the customer data entered by your customer correspond to the data hashed inside the license key?
SolidLicense does not dictate a special license model or prefabricated dialogs for your software, but supports you while implementing your copy protection and license management systems, however you imagine the Details and handling by your customer. Optionally you may use the prefabricated dialogs of the libraries to make the integration into your product as easy and fast as possible.
SolidLicense provides you with the technological basis for generating and queuing license keys that you may supply with almost any additional information.
And thereby SolidLicense is one of the best priced profressional license protection systems!
SolidLicense .NET Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SolidLicense .NET 1.2.8
Release notes are not available currently.
SolidLicense .NET Requirements
No additional system requirements.